- The boat’s buoyancy is sensibly distributed along its sides, instead of being wasted along its central, longitudinal axis.
- The passengers make natural use of their legs and feet to balance themselves by shifting their weight sideways, from one leg to another, and they apply this weight directly to the bottom of the hulls – below waterline, thus creating an effect of ‘dynamic ballast’.
- The immersed profiles of the boat’s twin hulls act as multiple ‘Hard Chines’, thus offering maximal lateral resistance, and unmatched initial (primary) stability.
W Fishing Kayak – Front View
Casting, and Fighting Fish
The W Kayak offers you the ability to throw to longer distances, which presents two advantages:
1. Being able to cover more water from a stationary position before you need to move your kayak
2. Some fish species can sense the presence of your kayak nearby and therefore are better caught from a distance.
For more information visit our website’s Shallow Water Fishing section
The Cockpit – A Place To Be In, And Work In
It is also a workplace in which you store your gear and handle it.
In W kayaks all the gear you need is within arm’s reach, and there’s no chance of it going overboard since in case it slips out of your hand it would end at the bottom of one of the hulls, where it will be easy for you to find and reach it.